Plus, BB and CC creams are multipurpose, so you can simplify your routine. BB cream is a hydrating makeup that’s ideal for dry skin. … Meanwhile, CC cream has more coverage than BB cream. It’s also lighter and more matte, so it’s best for oily and acne-prone skin.
Which CC cream is best for acne prone skin?
8 Best CC Creams For Acne
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream. BUY ON AMAZON. …
- BaeBlu Photoshoot CC Cream. BUY ON AMAZON. …
- Gerovital Stop Acnee Mattifying CC Cream. BUY ON AMAZON. …
- Hydroxatone Anti-Acne CC Cream. …
- Rivecowe Correction Convenient CC Cream. …
- CC Ceutical CC Cream Anti-Acne. …
- Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream. …
- Nairian Face CC Cream.
Is BB cream bad for acne?
If you have acne-prone skin and need to conceal blemishes, Velve says your skin could benefit from a BB cream. The soothing minerals often found in BB cream formulations are beneficial for treating blemishes.
Is CC cream bad for acne?
CC creams have a more matte texture which won’t exacerbate your oily skin. If you suffer from acne-prone skin, the likelihood is you won’t want to be introducing more oil onto your face, but you will want to tackle the appearance of red blemishes and uneven skin tone.
Is CC cream good for acne skin?
Whether you smooth it onto bare skin or mix it with your moisturizer, this CC cream hydrates dry skin while covering up any zits, dark spots, or redness. … This oil-free CC cream is a godsend if you’re dealing with annoying acne scars or hyperpigmentation.
Can I use CC cream instead of foundation?
CC cream can be applied the same way as a BB cream, but it also works well as a color-correcting primer underneath foundation (if you’re craving more coverage). Using it as a first step to foundation will allow you to completely even out the skin tone and add anti-aging and hydrating benefits.
Do CC creams clog pores?
Benefits. CC cream does have a leg up on some other kinds of makeup. For one thing, CC cream protects your skin from the harmful UV rays that can lead to photoaging. … CC cream also goes on lighter, making it less likely to clog your pores and trigger a breakout.
Which BB cream is best for acne skin?
10 Best BB Creams For Oily And Acne-Prone Skin
- Clinique Acne Solutions BB Cream. …
- Garnier SkinActive BB Cream Oil-Free. …
- Maybelline New York Dream Pure BB Cream Skin. …
- Kiehl’s Skin Tone Correcting And Beautifying BB Cream. …
- NYX Professional Makeup BB Cream. …
- Dr. …
- L’oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier.
What’s the best BB cream for acne prone skin?
These Are Hands Down the Best BB Creams for Oily Skin
- Best Overall: Dr. …
- Best Budget: COVERGIRL Clean Matte BB Cream. …
- Best Drugstore: Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free. …
- Best for Acne Prone Skin: Clinique Acne Solutions BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40.
What is the best BB cream for acne prone skin?
Best BB Creams for Acne-Prone Skin: Top 12 Choices
- #1 Maybelline Dream Matte BB Cream.
- # 2 Beauty Shot Face Blur SPF33 PA++ KPop Korean Cosmetics.
- #3 K Beauty Skin Perfector Nourishing BB Cream.
- #4 Garnier SkinActive BB Cream Oil-Free Face Moisturizer.
- #5 La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Blur with SPF 20.
Is CC cream a make up?
Here’s our process. CC cream is a cosmetic product that’s advertised to work as a sunscreen, foundation, and moisturizer all-in-one. CC cream makers claim there’s an added benefit of “color-correcting” your skin, hence the name “CC.”
Can CC cream be used daily?
Look for a CC cream that’s also formulated with broad-spectrum sunscreen so that you can cut out another step in your daily skin care routine. Editors Tip: Use CC cream on days you’d normally wear foundation and reap the added skin care benefits that it will provide.
Can I use CC cream instead of sunscreen?
BB and CC creams offer one clear benefit: you may be less likely to forget to apply sunscreen if it’s already in your one-step cream. In order to take full advantage of sun protection in your BB or CC cream, be careful to cover your face completely. Don’t dab it on as a “spot” treatment to cover blemishes.
Which CC cream is best for fair skin?
Try Lakme Complexion Care Color Transform Face Cream. It starts out as a white cream then changes color as you blend it onto your skin. It comes in two shades Beige for fair to wheatish complexion and Bronze for slightly duskier skin tone and it blends in perfectly to match your skin tone.
Which CC cream is best for oily skin?
Best for Oily Skin: IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte SPF 40.
Which CC cream is good for oily skin?
CC creams are a godsend for oily and acne-prone skin. It conceals your acne and acne marks, mattifies your look and gives full coverage. A non-greasy, water based CC cream like Lakmé 9 TO 5 Color Transform Cream is perfect for oily skin type.